SHACKLETON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is a British school offering instruction based on the National Curriculum of England and Wales. Therefore, students who wish to enter at age 5 and up must demonstrate the minimum necessary knowledge.
All applicants, even if they come from another British school and/or are native speakers, will undergo a written test according to their age, and will have to present, that same day, the academic report from their previous school.
The decision, with respect to the suitability of the applicant, will be taken by the management team, which will also determine if any special measures are necessary to help the student’s transition.
Some applicants may be admitted to the school on the condition that they work with a personal tutor for some months.
- Complete the application form to request an informative interview.
- Visit the school for further information
- Fill in the pre-inscription form
- Appointment date for the test
- Communication of the results and information about the date and procedure for enrollment.